Report on personal data processing and request for consent to the use of personal information, pursuant to and in accordance with Article 13 of the Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 dated June 30th, 2003, on Privacy.
In compliance with what expressed in the Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 dated June 30th, 2003, (Consolidation Act on Privacy), including subsequent amendments and additions, we hereby supply you with the necessary information concerning the use of your personal data in our possession.
Purposes of data processing for which you give the consent to the use of your personal information, when requested (Article 23 of the Italian Legislative Decree No. 196/03). The personal information which you voluntarily provide us with will be processed for the following purposes:
- the transmission of any information sent to you on your request;
- administration activities that are strictly connected to and useful for customer care relationships (e.g. acquisition of data before the conclusion of a contract, execution of operations according to the commitments included in the contract stipulated with the customers, etc.);
- accounting activities (to issue invoices, to effect payments) and the data transfer to foreign countries, also non-EU countries, within the bounds of the law;
- the supply of goods and services and the protection of the relative credit positions;
- information activities to formalize the request for product information and services and to submit offers;
- registration for mailing lists and information activities;
- commercial and statistic activities, up to your opposition.
Data processing methods – Data Retention
The data processing will be carried out automatically and/or manually by authorized personnel with means and methods that will guarantee maximum security and confidentiality in accordance with the provisions of Article 31 and following of the Italian Legislative Decree 196/03. The data will be kept for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data has been collected and subsequently processed.
Scope of data communication and dissemination
- suppliers of services related to the management of the information system used by Calze G.T. Srl and to the telecommunication networks (including e-mails);
- suppliers of services related to the acquisition, registration and processing of data taken from documents or supports supplied and created by the customers for massive operations concerning payments, cheques and other instruments;
- societies which offer customer assistance services (e.g. call centre, help desk, etc.);
- offices and organisations as part of support and consultancy relationships;
- people who carry out operations of control, revision and certification of the activities performed by Calze G.T. Srl, even in the customers’ interests;
- competent authorities in order to comply with legal obligations and/or provisions from public bodies, on request.
The third parties that fall under these categories shall perform the role of Data Processors or act autonomously as separate Data Controllers. The list of Data Processors is constantly updated and is available at the head office of Calze G.T. Srl. Any further communication or dissemination will be subject to your previous explicit approval.
Nature of data provision
The provision of data is optional but necessary to comply with contractual, accounting and fiscal obligations. As a matter of fact, if you refuse to provide Calze G.T. Srl with such information, the company will not be able to perform closely related essential activities. Moreover, the owner informs that any missing or incorrect communication of the compulsory information will have the following consequences:
- the inability of the owner to guarantee the respect of the contractual agreements related to the data processing;
- the possible mismatch between data processing results and the fiscal and administrative regulations or the operations for which the data is required.
Right to access personal data and other rights
- A data subject has the right to obtain both the confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exists, even if they have not been recorded yet, and the communication of such data in an intelligible form.
- A data subject shall have the right to be informed: a) of the source of the personal data; b) of purposes and methods of the data processing; c) of the logic used during the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic devices; d) of the identification data concerning data controllers, data processors and designated representatives in accordance with Article 5 (2); e) of the parties or categories of parties to which the personal data may be transferred or which may gain knowledge of them as designated representatives in the State’s territory, as data processors or people in charge of the processing.
- A data subject shall have the right to obtain: a) the updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data; b) the erasure, anonymization or blocking of the data that have been processed unlawfully, including the data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed; c) the certification that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, together with their content, to the parties to which the data was communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part: a) on legitimate grounds, to the use of personal information concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection; b) to the use of personal information concerning him/her, when its purpose is to send some advertising material, to sell directly, or to carry out market or commercial communication surveys.